Use this wizard for product upgrades, UAC fulfillments, ASM renewals, and ASM fulfillments.
Enter your license code:
License codes can be located by clicking on Configure > Licenses (Windows) or Preferences > Licenses (Mac). Find out more in Licensing Support Questions.
Upgrade Eligibility Policy for Retrospect 12 for Windows and Retrospect 14 for Mac
- Products with current Annual Support and Maintenance (ASM) agreements – Upgrade for free using the License Wizard.
- Retrospect 11.x for Windows or Retrospect 13.x for Mac purchases between Feb 1, 2017 through March 7, 2017 – Upgrade for free by contacting Customer Support with your license code.
- Retrospect 10.x/11.x for Windows or Retrospect 12.x/13.x for Mac purchases before Feb 1, 2017 – See the upgrade price for your product using the License Wizard.
- Bundled OEM products – Bundled OEM versions of the product are excluded from upgrade pricing.
Thousands of people have already upgraded to the latest version of Retrospect, which has a number of advantages compared to previous versions:
- Performance: Protect your entire environment in less time with significant performance improvements to backup, restore, transfer, and grooming, with support for up to 1 billion files and 100 TB of data.
- Platform Support: Ensure your systems are fully supported with complete certifications for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016, Apple macOS Sierra, and most versions of Linux.
- Features: Use Retrospect to securely protect data offsite in the cloud (on Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, and more), quickly monitor the status of backups with the new dashboard view, integrate with monitoring systems like Nagios and Slack, and get detailed notifications via email with improved reporting.
What's New in Retrospect – Find out about the new features and improvements in our latest version.
Send us an email or give us a call.
Contact our sales team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-376-1078 to discuss your environment.